Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/khuser/public_html/includes/getauthor.php on line 9

Kingdom Hearts Discussion Time: Sora's Future Role

COMMUNITY By Fozzie Apr 07, 2014 at 9:07am (EST)

Good afternoon everyone! Thank you so much to all of you who offered suggestions as to how we can better serve you guys on this site and on our Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Tumblr pages.

Today, I want to start up a new feature called "Kingdom Hearts Discussion Time" where we can all chat about the game and theories for the future titles.

We'll try and do this once or twice a week depending on how many responses we get and see where we can go from here.

This week, I'd like to discuss Sora's place in the Kingdom Hearts lore and see if we can generate some theories as to how the future titles will depict our fearless leader of sorts.

Please bear in mind that there will be some spoilers ahead so if you're not up to speed, I suggest perhaps ducking out of this discussion at this time.

Okay, so, at the end of Dream Drop Distance, we find out that Riku, not Sora, has been crowned Keyblade Master, a title achieved only by five people before him including Master Eraqus, Master Xehanort, Yen Sid, Aqua, and Mickey Mouse.

This was a bit surprising considering Sora's role in the game, however it did offer a nice change of pace and a bit of humility on Sora's part.

So I want to know, What are some of your theories on Sora's fate in Kingdom Hearts III? Please leave your answers below or on our social media pages where this story has been posted.